289 replies·2834 views
I've looked at everything that salt did and I can say...
IDIEFORSALT
DISTURBING CRIMINAL
1 month ago#2004436
I FUCKING LOVE IT
NO MORE EXTORTION OF JANNIES OR PRESSURE ON THEM SO IT'S FAIR
FINALLY EVERY FUGGEEEN 'CORD AND HOSTILES ARE GONE
even doe warrior-'za got affected which I can't blame the jannies 'cord zucks
So yeah we're going on a good path
Also y'all I'm planning to make a land down under song but 'sphere themed so go check that thread out in the I forgot what it was called the project shit
NO MORE EXTORTION OF JANNIES OR PRESSURE ON THEM SO IT'S FAIR
FINALLY EVERY FUGGEEEN 'CORD AND HOSTILES ARE GONE
even doe warrior-'za got affected which I can't blame the jannies 'cord zucks
So yeah we're going on a good path
Also y'all I'm planning to make a land down under song but 'sphere themed so go check that thread out in the I forgot what it was called the project shit
1 month ago#2004681
IDIEFORSALT
DISTURBING CRIMINAL
IDIEFORSALT
DISTURBING CRIMINAL
1 month ago#2004690
Hate to break it to you but this has been banned for quite a bit but I would recommend you just delete all of those because they take up spaceadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
Will you be banning nas:wojak
i see i was not aware of this since the posts are still upthey stopped allowing nas:powerscaling a while ago but they refused to delete the tagadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
1 month ago#2004692
That implies you support retroactive deletions. Is that true?admin↗Show quoted text
Hate to break it to you but this has been banned for quite a bit but I would recommend you just delete all of those because they take up spaceadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
Will you be banning nas:wojaki see i was not aware of this since the posts are still upShow quoted text
they stopped allowing nas:powerscaling a while ago but they refused to delete the tagadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
1 month ago#2004693
IDIEFORSALT
DISTURBING CRIMINAL
1 month ago#2004698
yo why did you steal his account cuhadmin↗Show quoted text
Is irl gore allowed on the gallery? If I take a dead persons body and attach a Soyjak head will I get introuble
- Attempts to upload NAS with loopholes like adding a soyjak to the corner will still be treated as NAS.
i added this to the gallery rules too so if its super low effort then yes it will be removed
Marigold
haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive
1 month ago#2004702
@admin I really need to know the answer salty saltWill you be banning nas:uncle_spaghettio (only ONE right answer to this!)admin↗Show quoted text
yes im of the opinion that while the sharty needed more freedom this place needed to be nudged in the direction of a soyjak booru again instead of an everything booru
1 month ago#2004726
yes i will be getting rid of a lot of the porn stuff later since "Crude comedic depictions of nudity and sex such as https://soybooru.com/post/view/2387 may be permitted at the discretion of staff." protects the posts actually worth preservingThat implies you support retroactive deletions. Is that true?admin↗Show quoted text
Show quoted text
Hate to break it to you but this has been banned for quite a bit but I would recommend you just delete all of those because they take up spaceadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
Will you be banning nas:wojaki see i was not aware of this since the posts are still upShow quoted text
they stopped allowing nas:powerscaling a while ago but they refused to delete the tagadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
1 month ago#2004733
so is genuine porn bannedadmin↗yes i will be getting rid of a lot of the porn stuff later since "Crude comedic depictions of nudity and sex such as https://soybooru.com/post/view/2387 may be permitted at the discretion of staff." protects the posts actually worth preservingShow quoted text
That implies you support retroactive deletions. Is that true?admin↗Show quoted text
Show quoted text
Hate to break it to you but this has been banned for quite a bit but I would recommend you just delete all of those because they take up spaceadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
Will you be banning nas:wojaki see i was not aware of this since the posts are still upShow quoted text
they stopped allowing nas:powerscaling a while ago but they refused to delete the tagadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
DickCheney
no bodey care
1 month ago#2004734
give mi trusted back pleaseadmin↗yes i will be getting rid of a lot of the porn stuff later since "Crude comedic depictions of nudity and sex such as https://soybooru.com/post/view/2387 may be permitted at the discretion of staff." protects the posts actually worth preservingShow quoted text
That implies you support retroactive deletions. Is that true?admin↗Show quoted text
Show quoted text
Hate to break it to you but this has been banned for quite a bit but I would recommend you just delete all of those because they take up spaceadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
Will you be banning nas:wojaki see i was not aware of this since the posts are still upShow quoted text
they stopped allowing nas:powerscaling a while ago but they refused to delete the tagadmin↗Show quoted text
im keeping things like that and pepe but the more ridiculous stuff like powerscaling has to goShow quoted text
IDIEFORSALT
DISTURBING CRIMINAL
1 month ago#2004735
Yepso is genuine porn bannedadmin↗Show quoted text
yes i will be getting rid of a lot of the porn stuff later since "Crude comedic depictions of nudity and sex such as https://soybooru.com/post/view/2387 may be permitted at the discretion of staff." protects the posts actually worth preserving
Log in to reply to this thread.





