21 repliesยท339 views

Im back bitches

math

Never be obsessed.

1 month ago#1996596
Who missed me?

Everybaldi #2245

Login to vote

14 total votes

/ 2
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

1 month ago#1996603
Go fuck yourself
math

Never be obsessed.

1 month ago#1996607
skateโ†—
Go fuck yourself
What did i do
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

1 month ago#1996613
skateโ†—
Show quoted text
Go fuck yourself
What did i do
Nothing but i just hate you
1 month ago#1996615
Who?
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#1996619
who?
1 month ago#1996622
Oh wait nevermind i just know its you
1 month ago#1996625
wait is he going to lift all quote-era bans here too :concerned:
math

Never be obsessed.

1 month ago#1996630
Soytonโ†—
wait is he going to lift all quote-era bans here too :concerned:
Wasnt the foidocaust a quote era ban?
1 month ago#1996635
i remember when we gooned to SCP porn in that gc bro such memories ๐ŸคฃโœŒ๏ธ
Titanlum

#STOPINDIAHATE/Comorosian living abroad in India/Tuff AF/Countless good posts award

1 month ago#1996637
Who?
1 month ago#1996638
Soytonโ†—
Show quoted text
wait is he going to lift all quote-era bans here too :concerned:
Wasnt the foidocaust a quote era ban?
never heard of such a thing
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1996640
I vaguely remember you, did you do anything notable I forgot
math

Never be obsessed.

1 month ago#1996644
cucumberโ†—
I vaguely remember you, did you do anything notable I forgot
I did RTLs, and made 2 essay videos about sharty raids
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1996649
What were you 'nished for
math

Never be obsessed.

1 month ago#1996680
cucumberโ†—
What were you 'nished for
I wasnt nished i just didnt post
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1996693
Oh
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1996699
Well ok I guess I can't dislike you for no reason now
1 month ago#1996717
Book of literal poos
1 month ago#1996930
๐Ÿ‘
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.