General & Off-Topic

scary dream thread

when i was a caca i was with my family and i got hit by a vehicle in a dream
/ 2
and i also cried
>when i was a caca
you still are one lil nigga
NeonWasTaken↗
>when i was a caca
you still are one lil nigga
i was 12 at the time i had that dream
I dreamt about getting eaten by zombies a little while ago
neverpump↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
>when i was a caca
you still are one lil nigga
i was 12 at the time i had that dream
what year was that
NeonWasTaken↗
neverpump↗
Show quoted text
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
>when i was a caca
you still are one lil nigga
i was 12 at the time i had that dream
what year was that
2017
Whats your scariest daydream?
cantaloupe↗
Whats your scariest daydream?
idk nigga
neverpump↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
neverpump↗
Show quoted text
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
>when i was a caca
you still are one lil nigga
i was 12 at the time i had that dream
what year was that
2017
unc
I often have nightmares about stagnant bodies of water... I don't know what exactly, but they really scare me.
I had a dream a few days ago where I had my arm ripped off and my whole body was covered in glass in a car crash.
I dreamed of a flying Polaroid camera with a chainsaw trying to behead me when I was in Kindergarten you ain't got raisin on me lil nigga I'm the King and always will be :cool::fact:
Post #277334
When I was 10 I had a dream that I was in my family's car by myself in the backseat and the car was going down a hill and I had to quickly get to the driver's seat and try to drive it it was SCARY as FUCK
I had a dream i got permabanned off soybooru
SerChuddietheStrong↗
I had a dream i got permabanned off soybooru
That really happened to me once and it was a living nightmare
i had a dream where I was walking on a dodgy street at night and i hid inside an abandoned house or shop because a roadman was genuinely trying to kill me
SerChuddietheStrong↗
I had a dream i got permabanned off soybooru
Wow man.. thats dark.
Crescendo↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
I had a dream i got permabanned off soybooru
Wow man.. thats dark.
It was, i woke up in a panic
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Crescendo↗
Show quoted text
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
I had a dream i got permabanned off soybooru
Wow man.. thats dark.
It was, i woke up in a panic
Oh wow man. You are very brave and strong brother. Don't let a bad dream cloud your vision or put you in a bad mood though, I let that happen to me when I was overthinking. Take care.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.