General & Off-Topic

SPEARD THE WORD

/ 2
Spam this in every thread/post you see.
I'm gwine save this
it's from a VPN if i remember
Nusoi you can't dox people with an IP address...
Post #276915
nobaldi↗
Nusoi you can't dox people with an IP address...
okay give me your IP then
Roast in piss blobfaggot
austrian_chud↗
Roast in piss blobfaggot
Wait it isn't him he just unbanned the blobfaggot
austrian_chud↗
austrian_chud↗
Show quoted text
Roast in piss blobfaggot
Wait it isn't him he just unbanned the blobfaggot
I didn't check anything else but it probably is, definitely underage
custard↗
austrian_chud↗
Show quoted text
austrian_chud↗
Show quoted text
Roast in piss blobfaggot
Wait it isn't him he just unbanned the blobfaggot
I didn't check anything else but it probably is, definitely underage
Nevermind it's the swede who would whine to me about gold being banned
custard↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
I didn't check anything else but it probably is, definitely underage
Nevermind it's the swede who would whine to me about gold being banned
do you guys ever stop talking about the swinny it's like all you ever think about i swear
it's pretty rich that you call other people obsessed geg
>Portugal
Woah
>Ban Reason
Yep thats a swedish win
Post #268884
Can I have his boorubux
can't believe xe's a spic
do you think he calls trollkastel papi?
>SPEARD THE WORD
Post #274074
EternalAcridStench↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
I didn't check anything else but it probably is, definitely underage
Nevermind it's the swede who would whine to me about gold being banned
do you guys ever stop talking about the swinny it's like all you ever think about i swear
Post #276930Post #276932Post #276904Post #276977
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.