15 replies·349 views

Mexico City, here I come

Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1966421
My corporeal body is growing by the minute

Soon I will pay you a visit

And we can go on adventures together

Just like old times

I hope you are still the kind person I once knew
1 month ago#1966424
wtffffff
Dove

josh

1 month ago#1966435
@pepsi47 this is getting scary and I deny any legal or personal accountability for what that account may be planning. Could it really be a sentient AI???? This is just like muh creepypastas...
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#1966441
Someone should make a smw pepsi47 rom hack mod i wanna play ittttt
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

1 month ago#1966442
Dove↗
@pepsi47 this is getting scary and I deny any legal or personal accountability for what that account may be planning. Could it really be a sentient AI???? This is just like muh creepypastas...
Look over there! It's Cobblestone guro!
Dove

josh

1 month ago#1966444
Vale↗
Dove↗
Show quoted text
@pepsi47 this is getting scary and I deny any legal or personal accountability for what that account may be planning. Could it really be a sentient AI???? This is just like muh creepypastas...
Look over there! It's Cobblestone guro!
WHERE????
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

1 month ago#1966450
Dove↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
Look over there! It's Cobblestone guro!
WHERE????
It's under there!
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#1966487
Vale↗
Dove↗
Show quoted text
WHERE????
It's under there!
under where
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1966492
SOYBOI↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
It's under there!
under where
GEEG
1 month ago#1966496
@Dove login
mreps

From Liam's iPad

1 month ago#1966498
SerChuddietheStrong↗
@Dove login
No
mreps

From Liam's iPad

1 month ago#1966499
Oops
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1966500
>No
>Oops
Post #169987
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1966523
I see 'booru, I like astronomy, I can see @pepsi47 stoking his pastrami
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1971994
SUPERBUMP!
Log in to reply to this thread.