18 replies·185 views

'G-funk

GeeGun

https://soybooru.com/forum/blog/thread/52834

1 month ago#1956088(edited 1 month ago)
I have an idea to take Dr. Dre's "nuthing but a g thang" and put 'g over it
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956097
we need more 'g songs
Post #108645
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1956103
'G phonk
:cold::skull:
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956110(edited 1 month ago)
Zlatan↗
'G phonk
:cold::skull:
Is'nt hardcore phonk alredy borderline 'g?
1 month ago#1956113
Cincinnatus↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
'G phonk
:cold::skull:
Is'nt hardcord phonk alredy borderline 'g?
>hardcord
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956119
BootsandChainsaws↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
'G phonk
:cold::skull:
Is'nt hardcord phonk alredy borderline 'g?
>hardcord
muscle memory making me type cord because I a an obsess niggre
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1956128
Cincinnatus↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
'G phonk
:cold::skull:
Is'nt hardcore phonk alredy borderline 'g?
I like old phonk however
1 month ago#1956130
Cincinnatus↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
>hardcord
muscle memory making me type cord because I a an obsess niggre
you are op?
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956135
BootsandChainsaws↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
>hardcord
muscle memory making me type cord because I a an obsess niggre
you are op?
I dunno, am I?
1 month ago#1956140
Cincinnatus↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
you are op?
I dunno, am I?
:thinking:
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956150
BootsandChainsaws↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
you are op?
I dunno, am I?
:thinking:
Answer the damn question
1 month ago#1956163
Cincinnatus↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
:thinking:
Answer the damn question
You aren't op because you don't seem like a black nigger to me
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956175
BootsandChainsaws↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
:thinking:
Answer the damn question
You aren't op because you don't seem like a black nigger to me
I'm brunette tanskinned does that count as being a nigger?
1 month ago#1956189
Cincinnatus↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
You aren't op because you don't seem like a black nigger to me
I'm brunette tanskinned does that count as being a nigger?
It's tanned and skinned
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1956194
BootsandChainsaws↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
You aren't op because you don't seem like a black nigger to me
I'm brunette tanskinned does that count as being a nigger?
It's tanned and skinned
Better than vantablack and cumskins
1 month ago#1956247
Do this
GeeGun

https://soybooru.com/forum/blog/thread/52834

1 month ago#1956318(edited 1 month ago)
I suck at ts but here is what I got
Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A 'G Thang.mp3(9.49 MB)
0:00
0:00
GeeGun

https://soybooru.com/forum/blog/thread/52834

1 month ago#1956493
bumo
Log in to reply to this thread.