25 replies·276 views

"Life" is like a staircase.

Yoshi

I'M FREE! THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN!

1 month ago#1949375
You have to keep climbing. Otherwise, if you ȏ̵͇͕͉̺̣̻͈̤͎͎̯͚̕͜͝v̸̛̜͇͕̼̼̟̦̬̯̟͎̞͉̻̍́͑̒̈́̆̿͝ę̷̠̭̰̗͔̤̟̦̭̯̑͐r̸̢̧̨̠̬̟̠͕̳͚̝̞͓͙̃́̾͛̐͜t̴͈͌̈́̆̇͒̇̾̽̂́̒͘ḩ̵̡̛̫͉͈̮͚͓̞̞͚̿̀͐̈́̈́͊͋͊͝͝ͅͅi̸̟͌̍̄͌͗n̸̠͍̊͗̐̽ͅk̵̨̜͚̬͚̒͌́̍̉̂́͑͘ ̷̢̧̟̘̙̯̱̙̝͈̳̖͈̀̆̉͂̂̈́̽̕ͅ it, you will have trouble taking your next step.
/ 2
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1949379
:schizo::schizo::schizo:
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

1 month ago#1949535
my life is like a video game
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

1 month ago#1949547
dj khaled said that, i think
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1949549
moidslayer↗
my life is like a video game
heh, took the words right off of my finger tips...
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

1 month ago#1949558
Life is like a staircase, because I am an aura monster.
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

1 month ago#1949573
ronnieson2↗
dj khaled said that, i think
life is roblox
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1949586
State_Mandated_Raisin_Machines↗
Life is like a staircase, because I am an aura monster.
>heh, muh life is like an animu with da maine charactur and that jak is me foo'
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1949589
moidslayer↗
ronnieson2↗
Show quoted text
dj khaled said that, i think
life is roblox
Post #148680
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

1 month ago#1949591
Life is like a nigger. You always want it to be quiet but it keeps asking you for raisin
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

1 month ago#1949592
Feral↗unverified
State_Mandated_Raisin_Machines↗
Show quoted text
Life is like a staircase, because I am an aura monster.
>heh, muh life is like an animu with da maine charactur and that jak is me foo'
Rare giga
1 month ago#1949597
Life is like a box of pseudocreatures
Wishuponasoy

dolly doll

1 month ago#1949598
Life is like a BBC. Hitler had it
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1949603
Yoshi what the Fuck???
1 month ago#1949604
Feral↗
moidslayer↗
Show quoted text
ronnieson2↗
Show quoted text
dj khaled said that, i think
life is roblox
Post #148680
I like how he does the thing with the marker
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

1 month ago#1949611
life is like the soyjak.party
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1949620(edited 1 month ago)
Wishuponasoy↗
Life is like a BBC. Hitler had it
>imagine if the next generation kids talk like this
>next gen kid after gen alpha: hey dad, i made a cool character with this wearid square for a mustache and with a red ribbon wrapped around his ahrm and — and has a big willie that belongs to an african american
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

1 month ago#1949625
>this character is better than choo-choo charles
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

1 month ago#1949832
Feral↗
Wishuponasoy↗
Show quoted text
Life is like a BBC. Hitler had it
>imagine if the next generation kids talk like this
>next gen kid after gen alpha: hey dad, i made a cool character with this wearid square for a mustache and with a red ribbon wrapped around his ahrm and — and has a big willie that belongs to an african american
they grow up so fast:heartbroken:
BAOSIC

PaperSoyDev • Play Bug Fables!

1 month ago#1949838
ronnieson2↗
Feral↗
Show quoted text
>imagine if the next generation kids talk like this
>next gen kid after gen alpha: hey dad, i made a cool character with this wearid square for a mustache and with a red ribbon wrapped around his ahrm and — and has a big willie that belongs to an african american
they grow up so fast:heartbroken:
Post #233153
>they grow up so fast
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.