8 replies·188 views

Are you jew or goy?

TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1942802
:steiner:
jew_or_goy.mp4(7.23 MB)
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1942806
Goy lifes matter
1 month ago#1942807
We goyim are slvts for Jewish cock
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 month ago#1942809
I humbly submit to jews
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

1 month ago#1942860
Why does he scream at Whatsapp
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1942862
My ancestors were Khazars
niggerw33d

I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky and I swallow my pride

1 month ago#1942863
both is good
niggerw33d

I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky and I swallow my pride

1 month ago#1942864
im both
1 month ago#1942920(edited 1 month ago)
I'm joy
Post #246453
Log in to reply to this thread.