32 replies·670 views

Ban speedrun

1 month ago#1931589
/ 2
alson2

THE colorjak

1 month ago#1931599
dinghington↗
Lol
1 month ago#1931606(edited 1 month ago)
I just realized i screenshotted this so you cant even see the time but it was less than 5 seconds
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#1931609
alson2↗
dinghington↗
Show quoted text
Lol
facebook brought to you by meta
alson2

THE colorjak

1 month ago#1931620
dinghington↗
I just realized i screenshotted this so you cant even see the time but it was less than 5 seconds
Geeeeg
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#1931624
MARge which thread was it
namefag1234

kill maim burn

1 month ago#1931626
dinghington↗
I just realized i screenshotted this so you cant even see the time but it was less than 5 seconds
i got a faster time, i typed
>another debate won by warrior ZOV
and he instantly banned me geg
kendohighway

I rape gypsies nigga

1 month ago#1931633
namefag1234↗
dinghington↗
Show quoted text
I just realized i screenshotted this so you cant even see the time but it was less than 5 seconds
i got a faster time, i typed
>another debate won by warrior ZOV
and he instantly banned me geg
xe died from aura
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#1931680
DerSoylentDrinker↗
MARge which thread was it
answer
Vergilius

O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis

1 month ago#1931686
lemme try starting now
ronnieson2

never tell the world your dreams

1 month ago#1931703
dinghington↗
I just realized i screenshotted this so you cant even see the time but it was less than 5 seconds
he predicted that the thread was gonna die so you technically did necrohump it
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

1 month ago#1931705
Dis is really giga doe
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

1 month ago#1931720
Got it in 15~ seconds
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

2 days ago#2453922
dinghington↗
Why are you friends with them diddy
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 days ago#2453929
haha, sorry nüsöicaca, looks like its time for me to take a dump!
let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?
Post #256846
2 days ago#2453937
MEKLAV↗
dinghington↗
Show quoted text
Why are you friends with them diddy
^ Friends with @name046284 y @blackjak btw
2 days ago#2453942
>Obnoxious failbaiter who chronically makes BBC/BLACKED/BNWO jokes about underage characters
Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137Post #216137
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.