9 replies·158 views

REMOVE THE FUCKING NOTIFICATION WHENEVER SOMEONE GETS MARRIED

TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1923413
DO NOT REMIND ME THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE A PARTNER(or at least add an option to disable it holy raisin)
Post #51486
N_A

disturbing criminal

1 month ago#1923417
Post #44214
>DO NOT REMIND ME THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE A PARTNER(or at least add an option to disable it holy raisin)
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1923421
N_A↗
Post #44214
>DO NOT REMIND ME THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE A PARTNER(or at least add an option to disable it holy raisin)
I look like this and say this
1 month ago#1923432(edited 1 month ago)
lets get married im getting married is you ready lets get married or however the song goes
joetheboothofthenumber9

back but still forgettable

1 month ago#1923451
I agree theyre annoying
chvrkx

obsessed wid mi

1 month ago#1923465(edited 1 month ago)
I still remember that notification about Aryan_Warriors and xis cousin :sob::sob::sob:
TotalFreedomDeath

MoralGODing is the way.

1 month ago#1923482(edited 1 month ago)
chvrkx↗
I still remember that notification about Aryan_Warriors and xis cousin :sob::sob::sob:
Ok that one was geggy, but more often than not the marriage notifications are literally who marrying another literally who
CIYAGER88

SVGAR'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

1 month ago#1923487
TotalFreedomDeath↗
DO NOT REMIND ME THAT I WILL NEVER HAVE A PARTNER(or at least add an option to disable it holy raisin)
Post #51486
Post #275163
CIYAGER88

SVGAR'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

1 month ago#1923493
chvrkx↗
I still remember that notification about Aryan_Warriors and xis cousin :sob::sob::sob:
Me too :sob:
name046284

exactly what you wanted

1 month ago#1923494
I'll marry you
Log in to reply to this thread.