54 replies·553 views

Idea To Solve Child Birth Issues And Complications

Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913559
Foids Always Talk About How Hard It Is To Deliver And Carry Babies Like Its An Achievement
>Ohhhh I Have To Spend 20 Hours Delivering The Baby It WAS So Hard And Painful Wahhh
Shut Up.
Foids Really Want To Cry About How Hard Their Life Is But They're Not Doing Anything About It
Here's What We Can Do:
We Should Start Jerking Off Women's Clits In Labor So That They Produce Squirt And It Makes The Delivery Safer And Quicker
Women Are Literally Self-Lubricating They Can Stuff Basically Anything Up There. Then They Complain About How Traumatic And Painful It Is To Deliver. Make It Make Sense.
/ 3
cantaloupe

Best Melon

1 month ago#1913567
:smart:
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913568
@somebeidore Thoughts?
1 month ago#1913569
Its interesting. Watching you slowly go from a normal user to a bait/demoralized account over time.
Nobeidore

I care

1 month ago#1913570
name046284

exactly what you wanted

1 month ago#1913591
No
Pseudo

Keep calm and carry on.

1 month ago#1913595
An idea so retarded it might work
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1913597
They had to chop off some of my dick because it was too big when I was born
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913606
Govnoje↗
They had to chop off some of my dick because it was too big when I was born
If They Rubbed Your Mumma's Clit During Labor She Wouldn't Have Complained So Much
obsessed_shitskin

me want to mek lav to meklav

1 month ago#1913630(edited 1 month ago)
Just date a moocow, who has a wide pelvis and can take XXL bad dragon dildos or whatever they are called :neutral:
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913675
obsessed_raisinskin↗
Just date a moocow, who has a wide pelvis and can take XXL bad dragon dildos or whatever they are called :neutral:
SSBBWs Won
Fat Bitches Is Win.
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

1 month ago#1913679
Funnybenny18↗
obsessed_raisinskin↗
Show quoted text
Just date a moocow, who has a wide pelvis and can take XXL bad dragon dildos or whatever they are called :neutral:
SSBBWs Won
Fat Bitches Is Win.
false fat bitches are disgusting
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913680
beefsoup↗
Funnybenny18↗
Show quoted text
SSBBWs Won
Fat Bitches Is Win.
false fat bitches are disgusting
Let People Enjoy Things.
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

1 month ago#1913682
Funnybenny18↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
false fat bitches are disgusting
Let People Enjoy Things.
no I'm a rude retard who wants to spoil your mood
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913684
Clearly You Haven't Felt A Bearhug From A Plus Size SISA
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913686
beefsoup↗
Funnybenny18↗
Show quoted text
Let People Enjoy Things.
no I'm a rude retard who wants to spoil your mood
I'm A Nice Aryan Who Wants To Improve Your Mood. Seems We're At A Crossroads.
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

1 month ago#1913696(edited 1 month ago)
Funnybenny18↗
Clearly You Haven't Felt A Bearhug From A Plus Size SISA
I'm a plus size hisa who wants to give bear hug to skinny woman
I also moderate multiple subreddits and I'm also a gamer if it's important :serious:
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

1 month ago#1913705
Funnybenny18↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
no I'm a rude retard who wants to spoil your mood
I'm A Nice Aryan Who Wants To Improve Your Mood. Seems We're At A Crossroads.
we are just like homelander and billy the butchr
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1913925
beefsoup↗
Funnybenny18↗
Show quoted text
I'm A Nice Aryan Who Wants To Improve Your Mood. Seems We're At A Crossroads.
we are just like homelander and billy the butchr
I'm On The Side With Fat SISA Cowtits And W Bearhugs
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

1 month ago#1913928
Funnybenny18↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
we are just like homelander and billy the butchr
I'm On The Side With Fat SISA Cowtits And W Bearhugs
gross fat people smell like hell
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.