General & Off-Topic

What’s the first thing you ever bought with Boorubux?

or something among the lines
Trout↗
or something among the lines
I havent bought anything yet
One piss that I still not used
I only ever bought a feature but it wasn't bad
ya mom :smug:
I pissed on Vale
Namekit:kaching:
I've not brought anything yet, I can never get past 30 without gambling them all away
i spent the 5 bucks i had on the slot machine and lost it all so nothing i guess
nakukoro↗
I've not brought anything yet, I can never get past 30 without gambling them all away
nigger just put 700 in your account
I gambled like a good soyim
piss
nusoiraisin↗
piss
but it's all used up
Nothing I keep giving them away to broke niggers on here
Piss
LesothosTopRapist↗
Nothing I keep giving them away to broke niggers on here
spare some boorubux?
Nothing yet, i just keep putting all of my daily bux all in on green.
Patagon↗
LesothosTopRapist↗
Show quoted text
Nothing I keep giving them away to broke niggers on here
spare some boorubux?
You know what sure
Patagon↗
LesothosTopRapist↗
Show quoted text
Nothing I keep giving them away to broke niggers on here
spare some boorubux?
baited him into pissing on me :yum::yum:
i'm owned and degraded
LesothosTopRapist↗
Patagon↗
Show quoted text
spare some boorubux?
You know what sure
I didn't know you would go through with it :wholesome::wholesome::wholesome::wholesome::kaching: thank you
Log in to reply to this thread.