38 replies·510 views

how do I delete my 'ru account

1 month ago#1904916
I do not associate with niggers :itsover:
/ 2
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

1 month ago#1904918
just get perma banned o algo
1 month ago#1904921
rop↗
just get perma banned o algo
not bad of an idea but I'd rather just be gone then 'nished
1 month ago#1904931
Qlutm↗
I do not associate with niggers :itsover:
Give me your boorubux before you go
1 month ago#1904937
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Qlutm↗
Show quoted text
I do not associate with niggers :itsover:
Give me your boorubux before you go
kill. your. self. :angel:
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

1 month ago#1904939
Qlutm↗
rop↗
Show quoted text
just get perma banned o algo
not bad of an idea but I'd rather just be gone then 'nished
i dont think their is a way den
1 month ago#1904940
Qlutm↗
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
Qlutm↗
Show quoted text
I do not associate with niggers :itsover:
Give me your boorubux before you go
kill. your. self. :angel:
Ok Mister crankypants
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

1 month ago#1904944
have you tried messaging a janny or something maybe they can do it
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1904947
Qlutm↗
I do not associate with niggers :itsover:
advertise something
1 month ago#1904948
rop↗
Qlutm↗
Show quoted text
not bad of an idea but I'd rather just be gone then 'nished
i dont think their is a way den
then I'll just quit no point in using this fucking site since there is pee dough's here
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1904949
or say that you are an underage
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1904953
you will get permabanned and thats all
1 month ago#1904955
KupalleNight↗
or say that you are an underage
being 'nished sounds boring I wish they just make it so that you can delete everything in your account
1 month ago#1904956
KupalleNight↗
you will get permabanned and thats all
Retard
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1904958
NeonWasTaken↗
KupalleNight↗
Show quoted text
you will get permabanned and thats all
Retard
shush nigger
1 month ago#1904960
:neutral:
1 month ago#1904965
you 'ru fags are hopeless
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1904966
Qlutm↗
KupalleNight↗
Show quoted text
or say that you are an underage
being 'nished sounds boring I wish they just make it so that you can delete everything in your account
then just quit silently and stop attentionwhoring
1 month ago#1904969(edited 1 month ago)
KupalleNight↗
Qlutm↗
Show quoted text
being 'nished sounds boring I wish they just make it so that you can delete everything in your account
then just quit silently and stop attentionwhoring
yeah good point can't argue with that
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.