7 replies·99 views

Hello

NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#1887834
I lurked this site and the 'arty since 2023 and now that I have an account here, I hope I can incorporate with yall niggas
Any nuadvice for someone having a new account here?
1 month ago#1887842
nice try retard
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#1887845
NecropainOverlord↗
I lurked this site and the 'arty since 2023 and now that I have an account here, I hope I can incorporate with yall niggas
Any nuadvice for someone having a new account here?
this forum has baiters lurking around every corner
1 month ago#1887846
Post #270333
Nusoi you dont have to pretend we all know you just arrived from tiktok
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#1887856
spoof↗
nice try retard
Shieeeet da nuswa got me, abooort abort nigga
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#1887859
DerSoylentDrinker↗
NecropainOverlord↗
Show quoted text
I lurked this site and the 'arty since 2023 and now that I have an account here, I hope I can incorporate with yall niggas
Any nuadvice for someone having a new account here?
this forum has baiters lurking around every corner
I can tell
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#1887864
___↗
Post #270333
Nusoi you dont have to pretend we all know you just arrived from tiktok
I arrived from jewtube, probably shreddednerd's video got me interested in the sharty
1 month ago#1887865
NecropainOverlord↗
___↗
Show quoted text
Post #270333
Nusoi you dont have to pretend we all know you just arrived from tiktok
I arrived from jewtube, probably shreddednerd's video got me interested in the sharty
giga
Log in to reply to this thread.