General & Off-Topic

What would an anime about Olgol be like?

As if it were about the plot, the places where it takes place, and what the other characters would be like.
Post #248910
I think olgol would be in it
>Olgol and The Battles Against Literal Whos
Elaborate the characters, based on namefags related to him and haters
Hey fashies yo better run! ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ
I'm gonna kill you one by one
I think I would be one of the main antagonists
I think it would be an isekai where an overweight loser from Bosnia travels back in time and starts showing primitive people all the wonders of the modern world
Yorzhikโ†—
I think it would be an isekai where an overweight loser from Bosnia travels back in time and starts showing primitive people all the wonders of the modern world
ok that made me kind of kek
yui_hirasawa_fanโ†—
Yorzhikโ†—
Show quoted text
I think it would be an isekai where an overweight loser from Bosnia travels back in time and starts showing primitive people all the wonders of the modern world
ok that made me kind of kek
Not very original
yui_hirasawa_fanโ†—
Elaborate the characters, based on namefags related to him and haters
based on 'ru interactions and who they are. My rep has plans to come up with animesk funny, ridiculous action scenes based from my threads made months ago. The Colored Ferals or something like that
But I think that before delving into the idea, one needs to understand Olgol's feelings and inner experiences.
He would be hunting mysterious and malicious dark creatures called Bi Bi Seas
Feralโ†—
yui_hirasawa_fanโ†—
Show quoted text
Elaborate the characters, based on namefags related to him and haters
based on 'ru interactions and who they are. My rep has plans to come up with animesk funny, ridiculous action scenes based from my threads made months ago. The Colored Ferals or something like that
https://soybooru.com/forum/gen/thread/21441
Yorzhikโ†—
But I think that before delving into the idea, one needs to understand Olgol's feelings and inner experiences.
I think he is a sincere patriot who wants the best for his country.
not sure why i can't find it, but i'll try
I think the twist would be this:
Bosnia wins the World Cup thanks to Olgol scoring a goal, and the entire world declares war on this snca-country; the Bosnians then erect massive walls to protect themselves.
Log in to reply to this thread.