5 replies·135 views

Cats appreciation thread

Netizen

Chinaman

1 month ago#1868387
cats douyin
ssstik.io_@xiehui.xie_1786275018688.mp4(2.15 MB)
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1868390
Post #130021
blugetoffsoybooru

I don't fuck with the morbidly obese

1 month ago#1868393
1 month ago#1868399
wholesome
Netizen

Chinaman

1 month ago#1868419
I make blankets for my cats 。:cat:
isaac33

isaac33

1 month ago#1868583

Myszak, you are doing the lords work in terms of compiling raisin about WhenThe and irony servers. Whether that lord be the lord of goodness or darkness is yet to be seen, but its a herculeian task, believe you me. But Im glad its you. You have this passion for it. Its honestly really really good to see. I am deleting my account soon, and you will be free to post whatever you want about me on there I suppose, but I need you to know that no matter what horrible raisin you might think or feel that comes up in your journalism, to take a breath and think it over before you post it. It's history, you know! If I never see you again, it was fun making fun of you for being Polish. Please take care of yourself.
Log in to reply to this thread.