20 replies·510 views

Nuadmin takeover

1 month ago#1858744
Once the Nuadmin takes over this site he's gonna make me admin because I said so and I'm gonna ban everything I don't like
/ 2
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1858746
He's a caca supposedly by el wae
autisticnuswa1488

This account has been sold to the highest bidder, thanks for quick buck and falling for all my bait.

1 month ago#1858747
Post #248939
joachim

Seraphim

1 month ago#1858750
hi i look like the image above
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1858753
autisticnuswa1488↗
Post #248939
You're gonna be fuckin purged when nuadmin reaches the 'ru, nigga. Also you're harmless
1 month ago#1858767
autisticnuswa1488↗
Post #248939
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1858787
will the cacacaust be undone:thinking:
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1858805
14lesothowon88↗
will the cacacaust be undone:thinking:
Nuadmin might be a caca, so maybe
Dysprosium

https://soyjakwiki.org/User:Dysprosium

1 month ago#1858809
Post #273006
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#1858840(edited 1 month ago)
@Salt < isnt this his account already?
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#1858842
In reality its just quote larping lmao
BaesclerRona

People hide behind satire because they are too afraid to live free!

1 month ago#1858853
Just make me the admin so it all can JSID since I am too broke to keep servers running.
joachim

Seraphim

1 month ago#1858861
According to richfag, mustard now fully owns the booru
boolymir

boolymon?

1 month ago#1858862
hello i’m the Nuadmin
1 month ago#1858902
joachim↗
According to richfag, mustard now fully owns the booru
Gayyyy
1 month ago#1858914
joachim↗
According to richfag, mustard now fully owns the booru
Thats good
1 month ago#1858916
SerChuddietheStrong↗
joachim↗
Show quoted text
According to richfag, mustard now fully owns the booru
Thats good
Mustard is trustable
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1858919
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
joachim↗
Show quoted text
According to richfag, mustard now fully owns the booru
Thats good
Mustard is trustable
:itsover:
Dysprosium

https://soyjakwiki.org/User:Dysprosium

1 month ago#1858924
Chud ## Dysprosium
Hello I'm Dysprosium and I'm the new owner of the Soysphere!
1 month ago#1858929
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Thats good
Mustard is trustable
Somthing somthing furcord somthing somthing soysurgency
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.