5 replies·115 views

Network issues

6 months ago#165687
when I try to log in to Booru on my phone, I can't log in with a VPN because my account was registered on a different IP, but I can't log in without a VPN either because of the fucking restrictions of the government in my country and after a minute of downloading it gives me that the username or password is wrong, but this is nonsense, because when I log in with a VPN, my data is accepted and it just writes to me that I failed to pass ip verification
6 months ago#165689
What country are u in
6 months ago#165691
SerChuddietheStrong↗
What country are u in
Russia
DrRobotnik

My ip is still banned so thats gay

6 months ago#165692
Chudshimej↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
What country are u in
Russia
Post #169136
6 months ago#165693
I have no idea, can someone smart please chime in
6 months ago#165699
I did not understand at all what was the point of adding functionality with a ban on logging in under different IPs, given that now the government is already breaking the network infrastructure in half of the countries
Log in to reply to this thread.