General & Off-Topic

Looking for some shitalian users on this site to attack

Raisinalians are obsessed and black let me kill them
/ 3
joe
rop↗
joe
Link?
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
rop↗
Show quoted text
joe
Link?
joe mama geeeeeeeeeeg
rop↗
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
Show quoted text
Link?
joe mama geeeeeeeeeeg
Kill yourself obsessed brimstone
FAGGOT
you should have stayed dead son
because now you have me to deal with, and you dont want to mess with me.....

Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
rop↗
Show quoted text
joe mama geeeeeeeeeeg
Kill yourself obsessed brimstone
tony soprano vvon

leave our Mario men alone
Aryan_warrior↗
FAGGOT
I was gonna mention you, but I doubt he stands a chance as someone who joined today
Aryan_warrior↗
because now you have me to deal with, and you dont want to mess with me.....
In nigaly this is comprehensible
Fest303↗
Aryan_warrior↗
Show quoted text
FAGGOT
I was gonna mention you, but I doubt he stands a chance as someone who joined today
he is DEAD
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗unverified
Aryan_warrior↗
Show quoted text
because now you have me to deal with, and you dont want to mess with me.....
o dios mio, i is so gassy o algo......
bro...
Aryan_warrior↗
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
Show quoted text
o dios mio, i is so gassy o algo......
bro...
Post #137590
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
Aryan_warrior↗
Show quoted text
bro...
Post #137590
Post #258641
papa is back 🥹
hold on let me find a copypasta to spam
Larptoko_houjou_fan↗
Raisinalians are obsessed and black let me kill them
cobblestone is italian
froot is italian
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.