6 replies·235 views

bring back the wiki

1 month ago#1787467
I do not fan cares about the sharty or the booru. but the wiki was gemmy it should come back i think.
1 month ago#1787473
the wiki is useless rulecucked raisin owned by furtrannies
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1787474
Yes
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1787476
soyneptune↗
I do not fan cares about the sharty or the booru. but the wiki was gemmy it should come back i think.
The servers are being transferred to have more space
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

1 month ago#1787489
pantokrator↗
the wiki is useless rulecucked raisin owned by furtrannies
What rules its just sharty history or whatever
1 month ago#1787504
doctorcoomer↗
pantokrator↗
Show quoted text
the wiki is useless rulecucked raisin owned by furtrannies
What rules its just sharty history or whatever
I said that do be contraryan or something
Bushyyy

Smoking

1 month ago#1787580
pantokrator↗
the wiki is useless rulecucked raisin owned by furtrannies
And so is here bud
Log in to reply to this thread.