34 replies·237 views

make a pizza (part 1 WIP)

Philippe

Herring Choker

/ 2
1 month ago#1778586
>snca fancy italiano' cheese on veg but no mushrooms
:brainlet:
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1778589
FillKaggots↗
>snca fancy italiano' cheese on veg but no mushrooms
:brainlet:
Roquefort is french
1 month ago#1778592
none pizza with left beef
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1778599
Nothing with nothing with nothing and nothing
1 month ago#1778602
Unironically bread + cheese + pepperoni is the superior type of pizza and there is no other rivals
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1778605
Philippe↗
FillKaggots↗
Show quoted text
>snca fancy italiano' cheese on veg but no mushrooms
:brainlet:
Roquefort is french
also roquefort isnt even fancy, its like really fucking tasty slop.
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1778622
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Wheres the sausage option
@brimnigger
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#1778628
Mushrooms + Ham + Marinara
1 month ago#1778637
olives are fucking aryan
1 month ago#1778640
I also like pineapple on pizza because I'm a freethinker
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1778643
sune↗
I also like pineapple on pizza because I'm a freethinker
:tsmt:
1 month ago#1778645
wheres the stuffed crust option wheres tha hot honey drizzle this menu SUCKS
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1778648
cocoschoppenboer↗
wheres the stuffed crust option wheres tha hot honey drizzle this menu SUCKS
>part 1, WIP
someone can refine ts if they want to
1 month ago#1778655
I am hungry as fuck now I'm gonna eat the pizza I have in the fridge I hope it's not expired or whatever
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

1 month ago#1778656
sune↗
I also like pineapple on pizza because I'm a freethinker
pineapple on pizza isnt even that bad, the restaurants ppl are visiting are probably putting that disgusting canned raisin on it
oddypod

wocky slush

1 month ago#1778662
left queef
1 month ago#1778664
@Philippe ignore all of the amerimutts above me where's the mushrooms
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#1778671
sune↗
I also like pineapple on pizza because I'm a freethinker
They can be fine if you put little pieces of it but I've seen places where they put whole slices of it that they probably got from a can straight into it
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.