General & Off-Topic

How do you dispose of diapers without your family finding them?

Mother always takes the bins out and I'm worried she's going to discover my big bag of diapers. Are there any efficient ways you guys have found to safely and discreetly dispose of dirty soiled diapeys?
Post #268834
SirChuddietheStrong↗
Mother always takes the bins out and I'm worried she's going to discover my big bag of diapers. Are there any efficient ways you guys have found to safely and discreetly dispose of dirty soiled diapeys?
@Dove login
idk
Just let it go bro...it's over....
The microwave
custard↗
The microwave
Pamperchu?
Post #269499
hide them inside existing bags/boxes that they'd have no reason to check
dove you need to log in
custard↗
The microwave
Post #236719
ELLIOTT HULSE OWNED THREAD
SHOW ME YOUR RAGE - Elliott Hulse).mp4(3.79 MB)
eat them:holdit:
For a second i thought you were the fake one
Cobblefan↗
I know you love me
Eat them
Log in to reply to this thread.