General & Off-Topic

Stomach hurts

Should I ack?
Neck hurts
Your niggers?
Fred Durst
Idfc
doctorcoomer↗
Idfc
Heartless monster. It still fucking hurts.
Small fat
Frogger↗
Should I ack?
Don't eat stuff that makes your tummy upset
sune↗
Frogger↗
Show quoted text
Should I ack?
Don't eat stuff that makes your tummy upset
I haven’t ate today o algo
Frogger↗
sune↗
Show quoted text
Don't eat stuff that makes your tummy upset
I haven’t ate today o algo
That could be apart of the problem
I ate a breakfast burrito with a monster energy at 2am last night do you think that could be it
Frogger↗
I ate a breakfast burrito with a monster energy at 2am last night do you think that could be it
Yes caffeine can cause stomach things especially on an empty stomach
Should I drink lots of water
Log in to reply to this thread.