12 replies·94 views

What level are you on Steam?

Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

1 month ago#1747086
This is mine: :glowie:
>nivel :mexi:
1 month ago#1747097
Level 3
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1747098(edited 1 month ago)
Idunno somewhere in da fo'ties
1 month ago#1747099
16
1 month ago#1747103(edited 1 month ago)
What does even give level again, besides some badges
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1747107
Soyton↗
What does even give level again, besides some badges
You get extra slots to pimp out your profile
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1747111
Nothing usefull also more card drops like you said
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

1 month ago#1747115
Soyton↗
What does even give level again, besides some badges
aura
1 month ago#1747118
Joe_Barbaro↗
Soyton↗
Show quoted text
What does even give level again, besides some badges
You get extra slots to pimp out your profile
I know what level gives, I mean what gives the level
1 month ago#1747128
It really depends on your employment status and date of account creation.
1 month ago#1747143
*Pure aura*
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1747150
im level like 12 i think i dont want to check :neutral:
name046284

exactly what you wanted

1 month ago#1747152
Idk
Log in to reply to this thread.