18 replies·282 views

Kill rich people

ricimu

nigger

1 month ago#1746537
im talking about ultra rich, like billionaires or even trillionaires

1.4 trillion dollars, thats 1.4 trillion dollars less the people could have
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

1 month ago#1746541
Do this and give me all their money
1 month ago#1746543
unironically though, most of them never spend their money to benefit society, only their hedonistic pleasures
DickCheney

no bodey care

1 month ago#1746556
wait for the holy racial class revolution
1 month ago#1746841
Kaiser↗
unironically though, most of them never spend their money to benefit society, only their hedonistic pleasures
Just like most non-rich people
boolymir

boolymon?

1 month ago#1746857
long nosed people
name046284

exactly what you wanted

1 month ago#1746859
Don't kill people
boolymir

boolymon?

1 month ago#1746861
Soyton↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
unironically though, most of them never spend their money to benefit society, only their hedonistic pleasures
Just like most non-rich people
you contribute to society by consuming
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1746862
IM CONSOOOOOOOMING
1 month ago#1746875(edited 1 month ago)
boolymir↗
Soyton↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
unironically though, most of them never spend their money to benefit society, only their hedonistic pleasures
Just like most non-rich people
you contribute to society by consuming
That way, they do by taxes, creating places for employement, expanding the gdp, general money flow
joachim

Seraphim

1 month ago#1746881
#Free OP
1 month ago#1746893
joachim↗
#Free OP
Thats totally not ban evasion
Dysprosium

https://soyjakwiki.org/User:Dysprosium

1 month ago#1746896
Rape the bourgeoisie
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1746899
We need to rape the bourgeois class war
joachim

Seraphim

1 month ago#1746902
Soyton↗
joachim↗
Show quoted text
#Free OP
Thats totally not ban evasion
I made this account prior to OP being unbanned and posting again genius
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1746906
op was rich
joachim

Seraphim

1 month ago#1746917(edited 1 month ago)
Dysprosium↗
Rape the bourgeoisie
#Blackedbooru should belong to the proletariat
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1746929
Name one downside to castrating Peter Thiel and crucifying him on a lamp post
nobaldi

A hunky who listens is 1000x better than a giga who does not.

1 month ago#1746940(edited 1 month ago)
dude this guy was perma'd before why was he unbanned only to be banned again like 2 hours later
Log in to reply to this thread.