General & Off-Topic

AITA?

I (25 ftm) have chrons disease and I went out on a hike with a friend (30 mtf) and a few of her other friends when it was flaring up really badly. The first hour it was fine because I easily held it in but then it started to hit. She took me to this path so I thought she would have considered that I would need a bathroom, but when I whispered to her that I needed to go she said would be an hour back so I told her we needed to go back immediately. Not even half an hour into the walk back I started raisinting myself. Poop was leaking down the side of my leg, then it just full on came flooding out. It really stressed me out so I just started coping by age regressing and crying and asking for her to change my diaper, all in front of her friends. Am I the asshole for age regressing in public or is she for not considering my needs?
Post #40633
this baited me
Yes
Im readin allat
goid baited everybeidore
Nobungalo even knows who you are anymore nigga just pack it up
nobody is reading this blud
Bro...
It's based and Christpilled
DNR YATA
ngl i've been there
Log in to reply to this thread.