General & Off-Topic

I fucking promise you

I fucking promise you that this dumb raisin you're doing is not intentional. You are not supposed to navigate and keep track of the site by ARBITRARY PINGS about posts getting liked. I can't even fathom that you think this is even a desirable outcome.

None of you people deal with the bullraisin I do. I have zero resources and so regardless of what I pick on this issue, outside of just telling you dumbfucks to pound sand, I eat raisin.

Here's the raisin I get to eat. I have to pick which raisin I get to eat.




  • I fully permit dopamine zombies to get instantaneous notifications for every alert,

    • provoking reaction fueds where dipraisins negrate each other,
    • report each other,
    • create TTS posts about their negrates,
    • and then have to deal with (or find volunteer staff to deal with) the resulting outcomes,
    • long-term feuds, and community issues which exist.

  • I meet the dopamine zombies halfway, permitting them to manually check the page if they really, really need to navigate the entire site by "Dumbnigger69 liked your post", but then I STILL deal with

    • negrate feuds (albeit less often, the delay seems to help), and then
    • I get to deal with people writing userscripts which effectively create a botnet to DoS attack the reactions received page to datamine
    • just so they can go back to being a stage 1 dopamine zombie that gets mad at dumb ratings.

  • I disable the pages that streamline sticker notifications and then deal with

    • threats against the forum
    • promises to pull all support
    • attacks against me personally in every imaginable vector


So this is my life! This is what I get paid almost nothing to deal with! The most ungrateful and annoying fucking faggots in the entire world so incapable of using a website that they rely on fucking likes to figure out where they even post, screaming and raisinting themselves the second I change it. 50 fucking pages of screaming, 100+ posts on my profile whinging about it.

Like I really want to try and move forward with the 501(c)(4) but what's the point? Apparently I've lost all the goodwill in the entire world by changing sticker notifications and asking people not to use language which is codified in multiple state legislatures as criminal terminology.

Gotta get up, gotta start my day fresh, I have hundreds of people who can't stand change and fucking hate me to impress. Gotta be SUPER professional too, don't want to offend any low IQ people.
/ 3
T. Nusoi
Citrine↗
T. Nusoi
I'm smart and funny and women like men who are smart and funny. Deal with it.
Huh?
name046284↗
Huh?
I fucking promise you that this dumb raisin you're doing is not intentional. You are not supposed to navigate and keep track of the site by ARBITRARY PINGS about posts getting liked. I can't even fathom that you think this is even a desirable outcome.

None of you people deal with the bullraisin I do. I have zero resources and so regardless of what I pick on this issue, outside of just telling you dumbfucks to pound sand, I eat raisin.

Here's the raisin I get to eat. I have to pick which raisin I get to eat.






  • I fully permit dopamine zombies to get instantaneous notifications for every alert,



    • provoking reaction fueds where dipraisins negrate each other,
    • report each other,
    • create TTS posts about their negrates,
    • and then have to deal with (or find volunteer staff to deal with) the resulting outcomes,
    • long-term feuds, and community issues which exist.

  • I meet the dopamine zombies halfway, permitting them to manually check the page if they really, really need to navigate the entire site by "Dumbnigger69 liked your post", but then I STILL deal with



    • negrate feuds (albeit less often, the delay seems to help), and then
    • I get to deal with people writing userscripts which effectively create a botnet to DoS attack the reactions received page to datamine
    • just so they can go back to being a stage 1 dopamine zombie that gets mad at dumb ratings.

  • I disable the pages that streamline sticker notifications and then deal with



    • threats against the forum
    • promises to pull all support
    • attacks against me personally in every imaginable vector



So this is my life! This is what I get paid almost nothing to deal with! The most ungrateful and annoying fucking faggots in the entire world so incapable of using a website that they rely on fucking likes to figure out where they even post, screaming and raisinting themselves the second I change it. 50 fucking pages of screaming, 100+ posts on my profile whinging about it.

Like I really want to try and move forward with the 501(c)(4) but what's the point? Apparently I've lost all the goodwill in the entire world by changing sticker notifications and asking people not to use language which is codified in multiple state legislatures as criminal terminology.

Gotta get up, gotta start my day fresh, I have hundreds of people who can't stand change and fucking hate me to impress. Gotta be SUPER professional too, don't want to offend any low IQ people.
I fucking promise you that this dumb raisin you're doing is not intentional. You are not supposed to navigate and keep track of the site by ARBITRARY PINGS about posts getting liked. I can't even fathom that you think this is even a desirable outcome.

None of you people deal with the bullraisin I do. I have zero resources and so regardless of what I pick on this issue, outside of just telling you dumbfucks to pound sand, I eat raisin.

Here's the raisin I get to eat. I have to pick which raisin I get to eat.






  • I fully permit dopamine zombies to get instantaneous notifications for every alert,



    • provoking reaction fueds where dipraisins negrate each other,
    • report each other,
    • create TTS posts about their negrates,
    • and then have to deal with (or find volunteer staff to deal with) the resulting outcomes,
    • long-term feuds, and community issues which exist.

  • I meet the dopamine zombies halfway, permitting them to manually check the page if they really, really need to navigate the entire site by "Dumbnigger69 liked your post", but then I STILL deal with



    • negrate feuds (albeit less often, the delay seems to help), and then
    • I get to deal with people writing userscripts which effectively create a botnet to DoS attack the reactions received page to datamine
    • just so they can go back to being a stage 1 dopamine zombie that gets mad at dumb ratings.

  • I disable the pages that streamline sticker notifications and then deal with



    • threats against the forum
    • promises to pull all support
    • attacks against me personally in every imaginable vector



So this is my life! This is what I get paid almost nothing to deal with! The most ungrateful and annoying fucking faggots in the entire world so incapable of using a website that they rely on fucking likes to figure out where they even post, screaming and raisinting themselves the second I change it. 50 fucking pages of screaming, 100+ posts on my profile whinging about it.

Like I really want to try and move forward with the 501(c)(4) but what's the point? Apparently I've lost all the goodwill in the entire world by changing sticker notifications and asking people not to use language which is codified in multiple state legislatures as criminal terminology.

Gotta get up, gotta start my day fresh, I have hundreds of people who can't stand change and fucking hate me to impress. Gotta be SUPER professional too, don't want to offend any low IQ people.
I fucking promise you that this dumb raisin you're doing is not intentional. You are not supposed to navigate and keep track of the site by ARBITRARY PINGS about posts getting liked. I can't even fathom that you think this is even a desirable outcome.

None of you people deal with the bullraisin I do. I have zero resources and so regardless of what I pick on this issue, outside of just telling you dumbfucks to pound sand, I eat raisin.

Here's the raisin I get to eat. I have to pick which raisin I get to eat.






  • I fully permit dopamine zombies to get instantaneous notifications for every alert,



    • provoking reaction fueds where dipraisins negrate each other,
    • report each other,
    • create TTS posts about their negrates,
    • and then have to deal with (or find volunteer staff to deal with) the resulting outcomes,
    • long-term feuds, and community issues which exist.

  • I meet the dopamine zombies halfway, permitting them to manually check the page if they really, really need to navigate the entire site by "Dumbnigger69 liked your post", but then I STILL deal with



    • negrate feuds (albeit less often, the delay seems to help), and then
    • I get to deal with people writing userscripts which effectively create a botnet to DoS attack the reactions received page to datamine
    • just so they can go back to being a stage 1 dopamine zombie that gets mad at dumb ratings.

  • I disable the pages that streamline sticker notifications and then deal with



    • threats against the forum
    • promises to pull all support
    • attacks against me personally in every imaginable vector



So this is my life! This is what I get paid almost nothing to deal with! The most ungrateful and annoying fucking faggots in the entire world so incapable of using a website that they rely on fucking likes to figure out where they even post, screaming and raisinting themselves the second I change it. 50 fucking pages of screaming, 100+ posts on my profile whinging about it.

Like I really want to try and move forward with the 501(c)(4) but what's the point? Apparently I've lost all the goodwill in the entire world by changing sticker notifications and asking people not to use language which is codified in multiple state legislatures as criminal terminology.

Gotta get up, gotta start my day fresh, I have hundreds of people who can't stand change and fucking hate me to impress. Gotta be SUPER professional too, don't want to offend any low IQ people.
I fucking promise you that this dumb raisin you're doing is not intentional. You are not supposed to navigate and keep track of the site by ARBITRARY PINGS about posts getting liked. I can't even fathom that you think this is even a desirable outcome.

None of you people deal with the bullraisin I do. I have zero resources and so regardless of what I pick on this issue, outside of just telling you dumbfucks to pound sand, I eat raisin.

Here's the raisin I get to eat. I have to pick which raisin I get to eat.






  • I fully permit dopamine zombies to get instantaneous notifications for every alert,



    • provoking reaction fueds where dipraisins negrate each other,
    • report each other,
    • create TTS posts about their negrates,
    • and then have to deal with (or find volunteer staff to deal with) the resulting outcomes,
    • long-term feuds, and community issues which exist.

  • I meet the dopamine zombies halfway, permitting them to manually check the page if they really, really need to navigate the entire site by "Dumbnigger69 liked your post", but then I STILL deal with



    • negrate feuds (albeit less often, the delay seems to help), and then
    • I get to deal with people writing userscripts which effectively create a botnet to DoS attack the reactions received page to datamine
    • just so they can go back to being a stage 1 dopamine zombie that gets mad at dumb ratings.

  • I disable the pages that streamline sticker notifications and then deal with



    • threats against the forum
    • promises to pull all support
    • attacks against me personally in every imaginable vector



So this is my life! This is what I get paid almost nothing to deal with! The most ungrateful and annoying fucking faggots in the entire world so incapable of using a website that they rely on fucking likes to figure out where they even post, screaming and raisinting themselves the second I change it. 50 fucking pages of screaming, 100+ posts on my profile whinging about it.

Like I really want to try and move forward with the 501(c)(4) but what's the point? Apparently I've lost all the goodwill in the entire world by changing sticker notifications
raisin kiwicreatures care about
DNR
>kiwifarms is down
I must kill myself. This means troons won and null won’t get my 20 dollars o algo
shut up annoying newfag
speak up unbothered newGOD
DerSoylentDrinker↗
speak up unbothered newGOD
Oppositefag
DerSoylentDrinker↗
speak up unbothered newGOD
Samestraight
DerSoylentDrinker↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
speak up unbothered newGOD
Samestraight
Post #237353
Ishowspeed saying “aww so cute”.mp4(515.75 KB)
doctorcoomer↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
Samestraight
I don't take showers lol you're jealous of my green aura surrounded by my minions (flies)
nigga
DerSoylentDrinker↗
doctorcoomer↗
Show quoted text
I don't take showers lol you're jealous of my green aura surrounded by my minions (flies)
nigga
WTF WTF WTF baka
doctorcoomer↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
nigga
my parents kicked me out of their house for "wasting money on dildos" (they just hate me cause I'm a nonchalant badass)
nigger
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
doctorcoomer↗unverified
Show quoted text
my parents kicked me out of their house for fucking dersoylentdrinker too loud all the time and ruining their sleep schedule
Yes daddy yes daddy yes daddy that happened oh my fauci it happned :omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa:
And i dont regret a single milisecond
doctorcoomer↗unverified
DerSoylentDrinker↗unverified
Show quoted text
you are delusional
I smell like poop from a butt
ok
DerSoylentDrinker↗
doctorcoomer↗
Show quoted text
I don't take showers lol you're jealous of my green aura surrounded by my minions (flies)
nigga
ferd moment
doctorcoomer↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
Yes daddy yes daddy yes daddy that happened oh my fauci it happned :omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa::omgsisa:
And i dont regret a single milisecond
Can you be a based giga hunky again
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.