6 repliesยท139 views

The WORST and BEST game

zeolicas14

Cok & Sprolls

2 months ago#1733459
What in your opinion is WORST :thumbsdown: and BEST :thumbsup: game ever and why?
jersey

๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ญ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค, ๐”ฆ'๐”ช ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ๐”ฃ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”

2 months ago#1733464
zeolicas14โ†—
What in your opinion is WORST :thumbsdown: and BEST :thumbsup: game ever and why?
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

2 months ago#1733467
Best is stalker worst is idk I don't play bad games
2 months ago#1733476
Best is HOI4 worst is HOI4 like if you agree
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

2 months ago#1733479
Best might be minecraft, worst idk.
2 months ago#1733486
I can't say the worst because jannies but I don't know what the best is
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1733492(edited 2 months ago)
My favourite game of all time is between Minecraft and mount and blade bannerlord

My worst game of all time is sonic the hedgehog 2006 (raisin oldfags care about) and The Lego movie on the Nintendo DS which I have
Log in to reply to this thread.