67 replies·1027 views

I unironically have a rape fetish

BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1732736
I wanna hear your thoughts on this
/ 4
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1732742
I just had some big braps
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1732759·
I used to fantasize about getting raped when i was a caca
2 months ago#1732769(edited 2 months ago)
Like you're the rapist or the rape victim?
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1732776
Jeff↗
Like you're the rapist or the rape victim?
Both
2 months ago#1732798
BobHillBilly↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Like you're the rapist or the rape victim?
Both
do you want to be raped by a male or female (or both)?
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1732801
Jeff↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Like you're the rapist or the rape victim?
Both
do you want to be raped by a male or female (or both)?
I want to get raped by a female because I'm not a faggot
FeralSchizo

feralglowie of CIAbooru

2 months ago#1732809
BobHillBilly↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
do you want to be raped by a male or female (or both)?
I want to get raped by a female because I'm not a faggot
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
2 months ago#1732813
FeralSchizo↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
do you want to be raped by a male or female (or both)?
I want to get raped by a female because I'm not a faggot
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
That's not gay doe
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1732818(edited 2 months ago)
Its fine, not weirdest one
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1732820
FeralSchizo↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
do you want to be raped by a male or female (or both)?
I want to get raped by a female because I'm not a faggot
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
Still very hot
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1732822
Krab↗
Its fine, not wierdets one
Well till you 'aped someone ofc
2 months ago#1732830
Krab↗
Its fine, not wierdets one
You put 2 letters in the wrong place :holdit:
FeralSchizo

feralglowie of CIAbooru

2 months ago#1732837
Jeff↗
FeralSchizo↗
Show quoted text
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
That's not gay doe
still gay because you would let yourself get dominated
:thinking:
2 months ago#1732843
FeralSchizo↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
FeralSchizo↗
Show quoted text
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
That's not gay doe
still gay because you would let yourself get dominated
:thinking:
Not by a male though, by a woman, he's still attracted to females
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1732858
Jeff↗
Krab↗
Show quoted text
Its fine, not wierdets one
You put 2 letters in the wrong place :holdit:
Esl is wonned
FeralSchizo

feralglowie of CIAbooru

2 months ago#1732865
Jeff↗
FeralSchizo↗
Show quoted text
still gay because you would let yourself get dominated
:thinking:
Not by a male though, by a woman, he's still attracted to females
but getting dominated is gay
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1732866
FeralSchizo↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
FeralSchizo↗
Show quoted text
still a gay thing because you would like to get dominated
That's not gay doe
still gay because you would let yourself get dominated
:thinking:
Why is it gay
2 months ago#1732873
BobHillBilly↗
I wanna hear your thoughts on this
you wanna get raped?
2 months ago#1732881
I still remember you flooding gallery with twinjak
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.