26 repliesยท398 views

This mod lets you play with the CHUDS in Minecraft ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1706771
I'm a chud I'm a chud I'm a little chud nothing ever happens scary bibisi woahjaq
6f3f0a18c0bf02679dfa95ba581b753d.mp4(4.16 MB)
/ 2
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1706783
This makes no sense
2 months ago#1706787(edited 2 months ago)
Nah boud im such a fat little chud fr
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

2 months ago#1706796
why the fuck is there a hope syringe
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1706806
BootsandChainsawsโ†—
Nah boud im such a fat little chud fr
We all are reddit chuds ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธoiii :skull:
2 months ago#1706827
Fatuidad01โ†—
BootsandChainsawsโ†—
Show quoted text
Nah boud im such a fat little chud fr
We all are reddit chuds ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธoiii :skull:
Chud agatha white monster bro ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅ€
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

2 months ago#1707516
why the fuck is there a hope syringe
Probably because normgroids think that one image of someone getting injected with hopium (lolwut?) is a "heckin incomprehensible woahjack"
2 months ago#1707519
Post #72206
Up
keetl

keetl

2 months ago#1707525
what is this bro
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

2 months ago#1707642
I think this is good actually
2 months ago#1707705
how much until they start realizing
imfuckingnuts

my cat is so obese (Oโ€ธO;)

2 months ago#1707717
my friend calls himself a loser chud when he has been in 2 relationships in less than a year fuck this dumb nigger life
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 months ago#1707725
ngl gemmy mod
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

2 months ago#1707733
@Peter add this to Soycraft
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

2 months ago#1707742
Post #264899
2 months ago#1707745
does anyone want mspaint commissions
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

1 month ago#1718700
Kaiserโ†—
does anyone want mspaint commissions
1 month ago#1718707
Fatuidad01โ†—
Kaiserโ†—
Show quoted text
does anyone want mspaint commissions
i made a bag thoughie
1 month ago#1718709
I can't comprehend this
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

1 month ago#1718715
Fatuidad01โ†—
Kaiserโ†—
Show quoted text
does anyone want mspaint commissions
I care
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.