7 replies·109 views

Eisenbahn is going to Alkoholgenuss einstellen Im Zug

2 months ago#1699561
I can't belivebelieve that this is going tk happen! It is really good for some but awful for boring trips from Berlin.. :sad:Bad!
2 months ago#1699585
Have you ever heard of Landser
2 months ago#1699632
BootsandChainsaws↗
Have you ever heard of Landser
#luxhere why so many Alteingesessene here? Very odd to be so open! I could never! :thinking:
2 months ago#1699652
pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Have you ever heard of Landser
#luxhere why so many Alteingesessene here? Very odd to be so open! I could never! :thinking:
Marge
2 months ago#1699671
BootsandChainsaws↗
pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Have you ever heard of Landser
#luxhere why so many Alteingesessene here? Very odd to be so open! I could never! :thinking:
Marge
Simpson!
LuxHere

LightHere

2 months ago#1699784
pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Have you ever heard of Landser
#luxhere why so many Alteingesessene here? Very odd to be so open! I could never! :thinking:
I was showered today, also good question! (wish i could red kraut without a dictionary o algx)

And you ping through @pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9 btwwwww
2 months ago#1699810
LuxHere↗
pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Have you ever heard of Landser
#luxhere why so many Alteingesessene here? Very odd to be so open! I could never! :thinking:
I was showered today, also good question! (wish i could red kraut without a dictionary o algx)
And you ping through @pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9 btwwwww
Stop telling me you showed Affenmann!!
LuxHere

LightHere

2 months ago#1699818
pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9↗
LuxHere↗
Show quoted text
I was showered today, also good question! (wish i could red kraut without a dictionary o algx)
And you ping through @pugilisticBarreA73844RickCampbellNatutilusdvp_9 btwwwww
Stop telling me you showed Affenmann!!
sigh!
Log in to reply to this thread.