General & Off-Topic

Warrior-Z Is making a Smuglet post

your all cooked
:nailbiter::nailbiter::nailbiter:
>Judge Gem:unc:
Is this what people call a "piss on shit violence"?
SteamEngine↗
Is this what people call a "piss on shit violence"?
@andyverse on @SteamEngine violence??
pepsi47↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
Is this what people call a "piss on shit violence"?
@andyverse on @SteamEngine violence??
You forgot to edit the message into something unfunny. Chop chop!
SteamEngine↗
pepsi47↗
Show quoted text
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
Is this what people call a "piss on shit violence"?
@andyverse on @SteamEngine violence??
You forgot to edit the message into something unfunny. Chop chop!
i forgot to edit the message into something @SteamEngine??
pepsi47↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
You forgot to edit the message into something unfunny. Chop chop!
i forgot to edit the message into something @SteamEngine??
Gonna give you one more try. Cmon, you got this!
SteamEngine↗
pepsi47↗
Show quoted text
i forgot to edit the message into something @SteamEngine??
Gonna give you one more try. Cmon, you got this!
Keep rage kid.
SteamEngine↗
pepsi47↗
Show quoted text
i forgot to edit the message into something @SteamEngine??
Gonna give you one more try. Cmon, you got this!
I do not understand what you are saying, can you speak louder
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
SteamEngine↗
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
Keep cry on reply kid. :kek::kek::tendie::tendie:
DerSoylentDrinker↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
Gonna give you one more try. Cmon, you got this!
I do not understand what you are saying, can you speak louder
I SAID, I'M GIVING HIM ONE MORE TRY!
SteamEngine↗
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
chatgpt ai generated response, is that all you got??
SteamEngine↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
I do not understand what you are saying, can you speak louder
I SAID, I'M GIVING HIM ONE MORE TRY!
what? you're giving your shingles one more tie? how do you tie shingles sir?
pepsi47↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
chatgpt ai generated response, is that all you got??
Session token error. Contact administrator for further instructions.
SteamEngine↗
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
The people insulting Warrior-Z brothers need a new response. They've been using this one for literal years.
LapisLazuli↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
@pepsi47 what is your boyfriend doing in here? Did you really call him on me? Wow, man, just wow. You really know how to let someone down.
The people insulting Warrior-Z brothers need a new response. They've been using this one for literal years.
buddy genuinely sounds like a npc or a concord character, not gonna lie.
DerSoylentDrinker↗
SteamEngine↗
Show quoted text
I SAID, I'M GIVING HIM ONE MORE TRY!
what? you're giving your shingles one more tie? how do you tie shingles sir?
NO NO NO NO, YOU GOT THAT WRONG! I SAID I'M GIVING HIM ONE MORE TRY! NOTHING ABOUT TIES OR SHINGLES!
pepsi47↗
LapisLazuli↗
Show quoted text
The people insulting Warrior-Z brothers need a new response. They've been using this one for literal years.
buddy genuinely sounds like a npc or a concord character, not gonna lie.
How could you insult the perfection of a video game named concord! You take that back, now!
Log in to reply to this thread.