General & Off-Topic

The Dark Urges Whispering Sweet Nothings Into My Ears

I have found myself on many occasions being tempted with thoughts of a anti-matter level brimstone variety, to create bait instead of oc, to create coal instead of gems, I do not know why but it just happens. I do not want to post coal, I do not want to post brimstone nor ragebait, yet the idea festers like a tumor, the darkness wants to consume me whole and reshape me into its image.
listen to white noise when this happens trust
Rubycon↗
listen to white noise when this happens trust
Is this moral?
TexasPal1143↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
listen to white noise when this happens trust
Is this moral?
yesd
Rubycon↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Is this moral?
yesd
I don't believe you
TexasPal1143↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Is this moral?
yesd
I don't believe you
intense noise helps you quickly clear your mind of any unwanted thoughts, and than secondary measures can be taken after if needed
Rubycon↗
listen to white noise when this happens trust
All this has done is make me kinda sleepy, the thoughts of making brimstone OC hasn't been neutralized
ShitBucket↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
listen to white noise when this happens trust
All this has done is make me kinda sleepy, the thoughts of making brimstone OC hasn't been neutralized
you need something more intense den
Rubycon↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
All this has done is make me kinda sleepy, the thoughts of making brimstone OC hasn't been neutralized
you need something more intense den
I watched a video of an Asian breaking his window and screaming, this has fought the urges back
Ayo facts
Rubycon↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
I don't believe you
intense noise helps you quickly clear your mind of any unwanted thoughts, and than secondary measures can be taken after if needed
Shouldn't you be more focused on finding the cause of these unwanted thoughts instead of sweeping them under the rug? Thats pretty immoral
TexasPal1143↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
I don't believe you
intense noise helps you quickly clear your mind of any unwanted thoughts, and than secondary measures can be taken after if needed
Shouldn't you be more focused on finding the cause of these unwanted thoughts instead of sweeping them under the rug? Thats pretty immoral
im not sweeping them under the rug I know exactly where they come from
Rubycon↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Shouldn't you be more focused on finding the cause of these unwanted thoughts instead of sweeping them under the rug? Thats pretty immoral
im not sweeping them under the rug I know exactly where they come from
Interesting
Post #253695
cucumber↗
Post #253695
This is what's happening to me I think
Do both
Log in to reply to this thread.