General & Off-Topic

femjanny somehow gave me a bloody nose after I let the boner die

It's unbelievable, but true.
Post #266879
It was hard showering with one hand pinching my nose, but I did it.
:concerned:
:suspicious:
>wow this is just like le heckin anime tropes or something
Post #165
bloody nose is a myth only manga drawing creeps believe in :neutral:
:concerned:
:suspicious:
obsessed_shitskin↗
bloody nose is a myth only manga drawing creeps believe in :neutral:
it's a little bit sus that I got one after people were posting femjanny though
@GoyRoyaleWon lost
never goon won
that's not how it works go see a doctor
oooffffrrrrrr↗
that's not how it works go see a doctor
Post #261001
doctors lost
never goon won
That's God punishing you for acting like a degen
LesothosTopRapist↗
That's God punishing you for acting like a degen
demiurge lost
never goon won
you still have the time to edit this
Marge
Do you get nosebleeds from boners
BootsandChainsaws↗
Marge
when someone is really hard their blood pressure increases and after it dies out their nose bleeds
BootsandChainsaws↗
Do you get nosebleeds from boners
I used to, but then it stopped for long time only to come back now.
melissa↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Marge
when someone is really hard their blood pressure increases and after it dies out their nose bleeds
Femjanny cannot be this hot
BootsandChainsaws↗
melissa↗
Show quoted text
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Marge
when someone is really hard their blood pressure increases and after it dies out their nose bleeds
Femjanny cannot be this hot
even though never goon makes you more sensitive to that kinda stuff I don't wanna go to back to gooning so I'll keep going
Post #266879
Log in to reply to this thread.