General & Off-Topic

>converting to norse pagan MAGA communism

we are ALL doing this
I'm judeo-buddhist anarcho-capital nazbol if that mattres by el way
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
MymyWABAG↗
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
Shitter niggas unironically belive in shit like this
MOST OF YOU ARE THAT
LesothosTopRapist↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
Shitter niggas unironically belive in shit like this
I know qeq
Margarine_Man↗
MOST OF YOU ARE THAT
why do u have 300 enemies.
MymyWABAG↗
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
What does socialist mean google just says a bunch of snca
i_heil_hitler_nigga.mp4
Crescendo↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
What does socialist mean google just says a bunch of snca
Socialism Is when no iphono
Crescendo↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
I'm a pro-trans zionist gay atheist national-socialist
What does socialist mean google just says a bunch of snca
socialism is when no iphone and 20 billion dead
>believing we have to revtrn and bring NazBol Orthodox Christianity and believing Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin will bring BBC Kaiser Wilhelm II so he can conquer the world and give every self-proclaimed white male (Brazilians and Guatemalans) a tranime girl to destroy the evils of the Western NATO neo-liberal Schwabist Agenda with the help of Nick Fuentes irony memes and MAGA Communism.
Post #265546
>believing that we have to bring Neo-Nazi TradPagan Ayn Rand Objectivism because you honestly believe that the Zelenskyy, NATO, and the European Union are unironic neo-nazis who will proclaim the 4th reich after BTFO Russian Jewish Gook bigots and that we need to support Neo-Pagan Atheism and Homosexuality because le soyentists (who are ALWAYS correct on every issue!) said so. And saying if you don't support it you are a sissy petty nationalist who will get molested Sino-Israeli immigrants.
Post #262675
Soywalker↗
>believing we have to revtrn and bring NazBol Orthodox Christianity and believing Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin will bring BBC Kaiser Wilhelm II so he can conquer the world and give every self-proclaimed white male (Brazilians and Guatemalans) a tranime girl to destroy the evils of the Western NATO neo-liberal Schwabist Agenda with the help of Nick Fuentes irony memes and MAGA Communism.
Post #265546
>believing that we have to bring Neo-Nazi TradPagan Ayn Rand Objectivism because you honestly believe that the Zelenskyy, NATO, and the European Union are unironic neo-nazis who will proclaim the 4th reich after BTFO Russian Jewish Gook bigots and that we need to support Neo-Pagan Atheism and Homosexuality because le soyentists (who are ALWAYS correct on every issue!) said so. And saying if you don't support it you are a sissy petty nationalist who will get molested Sino-Israeli immigrants.
Post #262675
these are the only 2 right-wingers I see on Shitterael
Log in to reply to this thread.