14 replies·176 views

Which one would you choose?

Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1635029
isaac33

isaac33

2 months ago#1635120
I would choose 0 reppies
IshmaelShekelstein

I make OG memes using stolen source material. I'm 99,9% white btw.

2 months ago#1635126
You mean which one of these is more rapeable?
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1635130
isaac33↗
I would choose 0 reppies
0 reppies is aryan and wonned
pepsi47

See you space cowboy...

2 months ago#1635132
none.
ChuddyTuna

Arab mathematician Al-kharizmi discovered the number 0 trying to find how many goyim deserve to live

2 months ago#1635133
What are those words
oooffffrrrrrr

i was giga-neo-alpha-hyper-ultra raped yesterday

2 months ago#1635134
abortion with no chance of refund
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1635138
ChuddyTuna↗
What are those words
buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
2 months ago#1635140
Suicide
tuna

blub blub blub

2 months ago#1635142
send them both to ukraine
Fatuidad01

STILL THE BEST 1973

2 months ago#1635152
tuna↗
send them both to ukraine
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 months ago#1635159
send them both to dagestan
imfuckingnuts

my cat is so obese (O‸O;)

2 months ago#1635167
Murder suicide
2 months ago#1635249
Dinner with Jay Z
oooffffrrrrrr

i was giga-neo-alpha-hyper-ultra raped yesterday

2 months ago#1635254
Fatuidad01↗
tuna↗
Show quoted text
send them both to ukraine
so emotive:heartbroken:
Log in to reply to this thread.