17 replies·515 views

you should play soycraft

Mist

aka Peter

2 months ago#1618096
we have trans gemmies here
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1618104
It is boring nigga you don't be adding gemmy mods like the sun man thing
2 months ago#1618107
Minecraft sux
Sapper

Brown and TF2 fan btw

2 months ago#1618108
Not a big fan of microshit, sorry.
pepsi47

See you space cowboy...

2 months ago#1618112
no, eat shit.
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

2 months ago#1618113
increase the chunk distance nigga
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1618115
Brimstone
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1618116
Only people in that will be soylent source drawpile whatever troonslop nihgas
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1618117
sneeperino↗
increase the chunk distance nigga
voxy/distant horizons helped me but that was the smallest issue with the server
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1618118
it was /BORING/
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

2 months ago#1618123
pietyWQN↗
sneeperino↗
Show quoted text
increase the chunk distance nigga
voxy/distant horizons helped me but that was the smallest issue with the server
>has to install a gorillion mods to improve the already shit quality of life
jsida
2 months ago#1618126
fuck you! :thumbsdown:
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

2 months ago#1618136
add guns to soycraft
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

2 months ago#1618149
Kill all trannies
niggerw33d

I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky and I swallow my pride

2 months ago#1618488
Post #155635
hell no
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

2 months ago#1618498
THIS ISNT BAIT MIST IS A BONAFIDE TROON
1 month ago#1985567
Ok
1 month ago#1985589
im good
Log in to reply to this thread.