>finded
esl aryan
esl aryan
>finded


brimstone

english as a fourth language
Zero thoughts on this
Vantablack brimstone 10 shades darker than actual vantablack, I hope the one who made it gets raped soon for portraying football teams with their EPI tranime branoon slop.
looks cool
ok but why is the spanish woman white
both should be brown
They're based in 2 of the female characters from the Azumanga anime, the one with Argentinian shirt is Kagura the brown-skinned girl and the one with the Spanish shirt is Sakakiok but why is the spanish woman white
>EPIVantablack brimstone 10 shades darker than actual vantablack, I hope the one who made it gets raped soon for portraying football teams with their EPI tranime branoon slop.
you're the only person sexualizing them here
ETL
us soybeans think women are epi because we don't see them outside of porn>EPIShow quoted text
Vantablack brimstone 10 shades darker than actual vantablack, I hope the one who made it gets raped soon for portraying football teams with their EPI tranime branoon slop.
you're the only person sexualizing them here
Log in to reply to this thread.





