General & Off-Topic

found a poonercaca on my timeline

Its based and christpilled
>13M
>nate's boyfriend
>voidsharing
:jsid:









bump
What the hell is wrong kids
I guess
Save this poonercaca from soytok hell dear lord I beg of you
When I was 13 I barely used the Internet, I would play minecraft all day
This pooner probably doesn't know what a cobson is
:jsid:
It's time to shut it down.
I'm getting tired of these pooners who make shitty soyjak meme edits, they all end up fooding out
>breadwinners
Post #213164
Marigold↗
It's time to shut it down.
shut it down before the pooners find hunky
Dooble67↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
It's time to shut it down.
shut it down before the pooners find hunky
Oh no, what are they gonna do with him?
This is your mindset, soybros
SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN NOW QUOTE :schizo:
ohnononono @custard shut it down
too dooblepilled
Marigold↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
It's time to shut it down.
shut it down before the pooners find hunky
Oh no, what are they gonna do with him?
They're going to ship with nate or pepe :tired:
MEKLAV↗
too dooblepilled
meds, too much Christianity
I want to take this moment of pooner autism to curse Cobsontalks, Scientoloju, Blackred, SPVA's rotting corpse and every other faggot nigger who imports offsite inmigrants
Post #257426
Log in to reply to this thread.