14 replies·180 views

Did anybody see a "bloodjak" thread on here a few months ago?

Bavaryanchud

O'zapft is!

2 months ago#1573646
A few months ago (around april/may of this year) I remember visiting the Boorum and seeing a thread about "bloodjaks". The thread was made by a guy who tried to paint Neutralplier using his own blood, much like shitjaks. He attached a picture of said "bloodjak" on a wooden stool, stating that the wound he made didn't bleed enough for him to finish the drawing. The second I refreshed the page, the thread was 'nished

I know this sounds like a badly written Soypasta, but I swear it was a real. Does anybody remember seeing the same thread around that time?
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1573654
No man i probably was watching futurama
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1573659
Also it is not oc and likely was made with ketchup or deep red colour
2 months ago#1573662
Someone drew a gapejak with their blood, let me try to find it real quick
Bavaryanchud

O'zapft is!

2 months ago#1573665
Jeff↗
Someone drew a gapejak with their blood, let me try to find it real quick
>Someone drew a gapejak with their blood
Do you know when this took place?
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1573676
Although this is less weird i once attempted to make alicia using my own hair but i gave up cause i would look like bobr if i completed dis
Bavaryanchud

O'zapft is!

2 months ago#1573679
Mymykiller1488↗
Although this is less weird i once attempted to make alicia using my own hair but i gave up cause i would look like bobr if i completed dis
>Making an Alicia homunculus
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1573698
Bavaryanchud↗unverified
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Although this is less weird i once attempted to make alicia using my own hair but i gave up cause i would look like bobr if i completed dis
>Making an Alicia homunculus
Dat is aryan
2 months ago#1573702
Not the one I was thinking of but this might be the one you saw
Post #252774
oooffffrrrrrr

i was giga-neo-alpha-hyper-ultra raped yesterday

2 months ago#1573719
Jeff↗
Not the one I was thinking of but this might be the one you saw
Post #252774
no wonder this site will become discord 2.0:hunk:
2 months ago#1573726
oooffffrrrrrr↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Not the one I was thinking of but this might be the one you saw
Post #252774
no wonder this site will become discord 2.0:hunk:
Yeah, this one isn't even 'plier like OP said so there's like 3 of these so far

2 months ago#1573729
I also find this weird because I was thinking of this like yesterday
2 months ago#1573739
Found it
Post #39108, not posting the actual image because it also shows the injury
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1573740
Bloodjaks are disturbing. I have a lot of shitjaks made out brown colors of and chocolates
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1573808
Diddy blood
Log in to reply to this thread.