64 replies·397 views

Xitter braniggers should be HANGED and KILLED IMMEDIATELY for having a mindset like this bullshit

2 months ago#1567719

:unamused:
/ 4
2 months ago#1567725
I just opened x and this is the first post I see:rage::rage:
oddypod

wocky slush

2 months ago#1567726
isn't die of death that caca shit game geg
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1567729
Snca game with MY likeness in it
2 months ago#1567731
oddypod↗
isn't die of death that caca shit game geg
Snca 'blox game for whatever reason
2 months ago#1567732(edited 2 months ago)
Doebeit this isn't a brapnigger just a tranny dilating about SNCA as usual
2 months ago#1567735
Gerontono↗
Snca game with MY likeness in it
Kill yourself
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 months ago#1567736
zxtacdddfp9↗

:unamused:
Groypers are the lowest form of goyim. They are less valuable than cattle, they are a source of biomass. They serve to produce electricity and thats it.
oddypod

wocky slush

2 months ago#1567737
also that isn't even a groyper it's just some artshistic tranny
2 months ago#1567743
BootsandChainsaws↗
Doebeit this isn't a brapnigger just a tranny dilating about SNCA as usual
What's the difference
2 months ago#1567745
well its the xitter, you shouldnt expect much from it
2 months ago#1567747
oddypod↗
also that isn't even a groyper it's just some artshistic tranny
I guess
oddypod

wocky slush

2 months ago#1567748
Jonkler↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text

:unamused:
Groypers are the lowest form of goyim. They are less valuable than cattle, they are a source of biomass. They serve to produce electricity and thats it.
that's not a groyper lol
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1567750
zxtacdddfp9↗
Gerontono↗
Show quoted text
Snca game with MY likeness in it
Kill yourself
:sad:
2 months ago#1567751
Avenx↗
well its the xitter, you shouldnt expect much from it
I love glungus so it's my reason to open it
2 months ago#1567752(edited 2 months ago)
zxtacdddfp9↗
BootsandChainsaws↗
Show quoted text
Doebeit this isn't a brapnigger just a tranny dilating about SNCA as usual
What's the difference
Well both are retarded dysgenic and autistic but they're obviously different
oddypod

wocky slush

2 months ago#1567754
zxtacdddfp9↗
Avenx↗
Show quoted text
well its the xitter, you shouldnt expect much from it
I love glungus so it's my reason to open it
who?
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1567755
Post #262799
2 months ago#1567756
oddypod↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
I love glungus so it's my reason to open it
who?
Glungus cat
2 months ago#1567757
The Orange thing
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.