9 replies·211 views

I decided to come back

GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1566615
everything I did before this was a stunt, disregard everything I said previously

ABOUT ME

Personal Information


Full Legal Name: Giant Jebediah Tortoise ("GiantTortoise")
Date of Birth: February 29, 1947
Social Security Number: 656-13-9420
Blood Type: G

Residences


Primary Residence:
Address: 0°00'00"N 0°00'00"E (Approximately 614 kilometers south of Accra, Ghana, in the Atlantic Ocean)
Secondary Residence:
Address: 38°N 135°E
Tertiary Residence:
Address: 43.086°N 141.325°E

IP ADDRESSES


IPv4 Addresses:

  • Primary: 256.413.999.0
  • Secondary: 192.168.0.1
  • Tertiary: 8.8.8.8
  • Quaternary: 127.53.789.1024

IPv6 Addresses:

  • Primary: FE80::G7H8:I9J0:K1L2:M3N4:O5P6
  • Secondary: 2001:0DB8:85A3::8A2E:0370:7334:NIGGERS
  • Tertiary: ::1/128
  • Quaternary: FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF

Contact Information


Phone: +81-90-1234-5678-9012-3456
Carrier Pigeon: @Dove

Please be sure to send the 'zas as they didnt reach me last time for some reason
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1566646
forgot to say that im trans btw
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1566667
And also I like bbc
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1566672
GiantTortoise↗
And also I like bbc
So true!
2 months ago#1566753
High effort thread
AlephOne

A long status message

2 months ago#1566763
Thank you for the info
2 months ago#1566774
GiantTortoise↗
everything I did before this was a stunt, disregard everything I said previously
ABOUT ME

Personal Information


Full Legal Name: Giant Jebediah Tortoise ("GiantTortoise")
Date of Birth: February 29, 1947
Social Security Number: 656-13-9420
Blood Type: G

Residences


Primary Residence:
Address: 0°00'00"N 0°00'00"E (Approximately 614 kilometers south of Accra, Ghana, in the Atlantic Ocean)
Secondary Residence:
Address: 38°N 135°E
Tertiary Residence:
Address: 43.086°N 141.325°E

IP ADDRESSES


IPv4 Addresses:

  • Primary: 256.413.999.0
  • Secondary: 192.168.0.1
  • Tertiary: 8.8.8.8
  • Quaternary: 127.53.789.1024

IPv6 Addresses:

  • Primary: FE80::G7H8:I9J0:K1L2:M3N4:O5P6
  • Secondary: 2001:0DB8:85A3::8A2E:0370:7334:NIGGERS
  • Tertiary: ::1/128
  • Quaternary: FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF

Contact Information


Phone: +81-90-1234-5678-9012-3456
Carrier Pigeon: @Dove
Please be sure to send the 'zas as they didnt reach me last time for some reason
Snopes I literally gave the 'zas to you at the door?
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

2 months ago#1566784
>+81
:chang:
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1567367
JustAnotherWigga↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
everything I did before this was a stunt, disregard everything I said previously
ABOUT ME

Personal Information


Full Legal Name: Giant Jebediah Tortoise ("GiantTortoise")
Date of Birth: February 29, 1947
Social Security Number: 656-13-9420
Blood Type: G

Residences


Primary Residence:
Address: 0°00'00"N 0°00'00"E (Approximately 614 kilometers south of Accra, Ghana, in the Atlantic Ocean)
Secondary Residence:
Address: 38°N 135°E
Tertiary Residence:
Address: 43.086°N 141.325°E

IP ADDRESSES


IPv4 Addresses:

  • Primary: 256.413.999.0
  • Secondary: 192.168.0.1
  • Tertiary: 8.8.8.8
  • Quaternary: 127.53.789.1024

IPv6 Addresses:

  • Primary: FE80::G7H8:I9J0:K1L2:M3N4:O5P6
  • Secondary: 2001:0DB8:85A3::8A2E:0370:7334:NIGGERS
  • Tertiary: ::1/128
  • Quaternary: FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF:FFFF

Contact Information


Phone: +81-90-1234-5678-9012-3456
Carrier Pigeon: @Dove
Please be sure to send the 'zas as they didnt reach me last time for some reason
Snopes I literally gave the 'zas to you at the door?
I didnt see any pizza
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

2 months ago#1567397
Amazing, I am sending 5 pizzas to your residence
Log in to reply to this thread.