General & Off-Topic

A wasp bit me today and it hurt alot so I hate wasps even more now

Post #255320
Stings you
Wasp wasp ocean won
custard↗
Wasp wasp ocean won
MUSTARD IS A FAGGOT MUSTARD
Haha, that's funny
I have been saying this.
Are you ok
What if you bit a wasp
Bee↗
I have been saying this.
Fuck you bee go kill yourself
name046284↗
Bee↗
Show quoted text
I have been saying this.
Fuck you bee go kill yourself
You are black
Bee↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
Fuck you bee go kill yourself
You are black
I am white
name046284↗
Bee↗
Show quoted text
You are black
I am white
Your feet say otherwise
Bee↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
I am white
Your feet say otherwise
My feet are white
There was a time i once went to the shower and a wasp was there and bit me right on my hand like 5 months ago
Yo guys even my hair is whiter than your feet and my hair is dark brown
Mymykiller1488↗
Yo guys even my hair is whiter than your feet and my hair is dark brown
Interesting
custard↗
Wasp wasp ocean won
mutts law
same thing happened to mi but with a bee
WASP SSaxon Win
Pineapple↗
same thing happened to mi but with a bee
Like a bee bee sea?
Log in to reply to this thread.