9 replies·116 views

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS "INTERGRITY CHECK FAILED" ERROR ON THE SHARTY

bread

I do whatever

2 months ago#1552664(edited 2 months ago)
I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Post #163162
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1552670
Seems like you have to use goychrome
bread

I do whatever

2 months ago#1552674
Govnoje↗
Seems like you have to use goychrome
yes...:sad:
doctorcoomer

doc for short?

2 months ago#1552676
You change your pfp from that bigoted hate symbol young man.
Post #214961
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1552677
Govnoje↗
Seems like you have to use goychrome
its not about goychrome
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 months ago#1552678
just wait, helped for me
2 months ago#1552681
I ‘aped quote and xir shitty site
bread

I do whatever

2 months ago#1552683
supersagecoal↗
I ‘aped quote and xir shitty site
Post #224112
2 months ago#1552684
Govnoje↗
Seems like you have to use goychrome
Is it browser dependant?
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1552688
KZbeast↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Seems like you have to use goychrome
Is it browser dependant?
Usualy wont let me post on Firefox with ublock and noScript
Log in to reply to this thread.