22 replies·203 views

Did Turtles just... win?

GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550681
/ 2
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

2 months ago#1550697
yes bro yes!
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550701
PRIZINS↗
yes bro yes!
So true!
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550704
I think it's true
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

2 months ago#1550709
GiantTortoise↗
PRIZINS↗
Show quoted text
yes bro yes!
So true!
very true
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550711
so true it hurts
2 months ago#1550719
GiantTortoise↗
You guys choke on plastic
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1550720
no
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550722
zxtacdddfp9↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
You guys choke on plastic
so false
2 months ago#1550726
GiantTortoise↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
You guys choke on plastic
so false
Denying it
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550728
zxtacdddfp9↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
You guys choke on plastic
so false
Denying it
so false it hurts
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550733
I only eat 'zas that my fans send me
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550734(edited 2 months ago)
I live at NULL btw
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550735
feel free to send me more paid pizza
2 months ago#1550737
GiantTortoise↗
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Denying it
so false it hurts
So true it's worse
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550739
zxtacdddfp9↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Denying it
so false it hurts
So true it's worse
collect my pages
2 months ago#1550747
GiantTortoise↗unverified
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
zxtacdddfp9↗
Show quoted text
Denying it
so false it hurts
So true it's worse
collect my plastic straws
Som3phono

niggers tounge my anus

2 months ago#1550749
Post #39183
Faster btw
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550750
Som3phono↗
Post #39183
Faster btw
who won
?
Nusoinocaca

I am charcoal

2 months ago#1550759
Som3phono↗
Post #39183
Faster btw
698b624d6be0b968988031bd2a08a06f.mp4(3.8 MB)
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.