General & Off-Topic

I watched through 30 minutes of ai 'o

Ask me anything
why
watch through 30 minutes of bbc ‘o
Where do you live at your house? Where
GiantTortoise↗
Where do you live at your house? Where
My room
How do you feel
What's your full legal name?
name046284↗
why
To see if it was actually that scary
Nusoinocaca↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
why
To see if it was actually that scary
was it scary
Pineapple↗
How do you feel
I got desensitized quickly
Nusoinocaca↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
Where do you live at your house? Where
My room
does the window face the street, I dont wanna waste my time trying to get a good view
Nusoinocaca↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
How do you feel
I got desensitized quickly
was it boring
name046284↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
name046284↗
Show quoted text
why
To see if it was actually that scary
was it scary
Only chicken factory and some arab video
Nusoinocaca↗
Ask me anything
was it the original 'o video, called "Everythings a Remix" iirc
Pineapple↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
How do you feel
I got desensitized quickly
was it boring
Most of it couldn't stimulate me, so yeah
Nusoinocaca↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
name046284↗
Show quoted text
why
To see if it was actually that scary
was it scary
Only chicken factory and some arab video
thats afghani 'o, and its legendary
How tall are the trees around you?
In m
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
Ask me anything
was it the original 'o video, called "Everythings a Remix" iirc
On spot
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
Ask me anything
was it the original 'o video, called "Everythings a Remix" iirc
dersoylentdrinker i have another massmeowjak of you to post
@Nusoinocaca do you still live alone?
Log in to reply to this thread.