8 replies·170 views

doxing myself

GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550516
IP: 1.1.1.1.1
Address: Null
cords: 0°48'50.2"S 1°26'06.9"E
Name: Giant Tortoise
mom name: Medium tortoise
dads name: Huge turtle
Age: 103
2 months ago#1550518
opsec level?
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550523
Soywalker↗
opsec level?
very high
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550529
@GiantTortoise what do I do when the 'zas come
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1550534
lettuce noowwww
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550537
GiantTortoise↗
@GiantTortoise what do I do when the 'zas come
Eat them
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550539
GiantTortoise↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
@GiantTortoise what do I do when the 'zas come
Eat them
ok
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550541
make sure you guys order extra cheese on them please
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1550548
opsec level: tortoise
Log in to reply to this thread.