28 replies·295 views

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550083
I myte be goping insane ghuys

help
/ 2
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550089
I am GiantTortoise!
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550091
Why does GiantTortoise keep changing it to light theme
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550092
GiantTortoise stop
2 months ago#1550098
GiantTortoise glub glub glub!:sad:
2 months ago#1550099
Who is the real giantortoise
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550101
FishyFishyFish↗
GiantTortoise glub glub glub!:sad:
does anyone speak fish
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550103
GiantTortoise↗
Why does GiantTortoise keep changing it to light theme
Didn't know that was stored on the servers lol!
Nusoinocaca

I am charcoal

2 months ago#1550104
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550106
I am not gianttoirtoise btw
2 months ago#1550109
GiantTortoise↗
FishyFishyFish↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise glub glub glub!:sad:
does anyone speak fish
glub glub glub glub!
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550112
Nusoinocaca↗
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
Interesting
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550122
Nusoinocaca↗
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
uninteresting
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550125
GiantTortoise↗
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
uninteresting
Actually, I lied, I think it's very interesting!
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550127
GiantTortoise↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
Nusoinocaca↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
uninteresting
Actually, I lied, I think it's very interesting!
when I take my meds you will go away
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550130
Gianttortoise you cannot deafeat me I am gianttortoise
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550133
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1550137
I am gianttoirtoise!
2 months ago#1550141
Nusoinocaca↗
GiantTortoise gluck gluck gluck! :horny:
GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB GLUB:rage::rage::rage::coal::coal::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

2 months ago#1550145
turtle power
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.