3 replies·93 views

Admin Advice

AJpeyLRN

ALL JANNIES please end your LIVES RIGHT NOW

2 months ago#1549903
Maybe start keeping these niggers banned instead of unbanning them after a day :neutral:
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

2 months ago#1549936
that feel when twitch moderators are more stricter than joons :unamused:
2 months ago#1549939
AJpeyLRN↗unverified
Maybe start keeping these niggers banned instead of unbanning them after a day :neutral:
but all mu friends keep getting banned, I don't want them to stay banned.
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1549985
Henry nowak with a pussy would be breathtaking. It would be so pink and he would make sure to wax every once in a while. His lips would be so silky. To see his clit, you’d have to spread his lips because they are also chubby. His walls are fluffy and it would be so easy for him to squirt.
Log in to reply to this thread.