56 replies·842 views

fuck this shit site

GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549783(edited 2 months ago)
sorry guys, I was larping, this was me the entire time
/ 3
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549789
I LOVE BBC
Dino

dinophono

2 months ago#1549790
GiantTortoise↗
my shitbooru password is abc123ab have fun
nah
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549791
hi guys im trans btw
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549792
BNWO NOW
Dino

dinophono

2 months ago#1549793
GiantTortoise↗
I LOVE BBC
crazy
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1549795(edited 2 months ago)
Interesting
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549799(edited 2 months ago)
call me tiny tortoise now btw
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

2 months ago#1549802
GiantTortoise↗
my shitbooru password is abc123ab have fun
ur crazy
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1549803
GiantTortoise↗
call me tiny tortoise now btw
You are tiny tortoise
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549813(edited 2 months ago)
This is my thread
2 months ago#1549815
GiantTortoise↗
I LOVE BBC
GiantTortoise↗
hi guys im trans btw
Jeff↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
call me tiny tortoise now btw
You are tiny tortoise
GiantTortoise↗
I control this snca account now

that's probably not the password to his account and he's actually commenting these unironically
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549818(edited 2 months ago)
My name is gianttoirtoise
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1549819
GiantTortoise↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
I LOVE BBC
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
hi guys im trans btw
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
call me tiny tortoise now btw
You are tiny tortoise
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
I control this snca account now
that's probably not the password to his account and he's actually commenting these unironically
no I actually got it first and I changed the password
Can I have the password bro
2 months ago#1549820
GiantTortoise↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
that's probably not the password to his account and he's actually commenting these unironically
no I actually got it first and I changed the password
ev&doe i got it first and then logged out
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549822(edited 2 months ago)
RebelGun↗
GiantTortoise↗
Show quoted text
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
that's probably not the password to his account and he's actually commenting these unironically
no I actually got it first and I changed the password
ev&doe i got it first and then logged out
even though i like bbc
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549824
if the real gianttortoise wants xis account back DM me on my main if I ever feel like saying who I am because I am very nice o algo
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549825
idk how he would dm me though because he doesnt have an acc
GiantTortoise

nigga im a tortoise

2 months ago#1549826
:thinking:
2 months ago#1549829
it wont let me do anything except change biography
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.